From:
Luciana Duranti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 08:19:54 -0700
There are plenty of archival studies graduates out there who could support the research described below and help show universities how much demand there is out there for people with MAS degrees or concentrations. If you are one of them, please, respond to the survey, as it will help all of us educators to make a case with universities for better supported programs.

Luciana

Dr. Luciana Duranti

Chair and Professor | Archival Studies

School of Library, Archival, and  Information Studies

The University of British Columbia | The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre

470-1961 East Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1

Phone 604 822 2587 | Fax 604 822 6006

[log in to unmask] | www.slais.ubc.ca <http://www.slais.ubc.ca/>  |

Director I Centre for the International Study of Contemporary Records and Archives

www.ciscra.org <http://www.ciscra.org/>

This message is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve.