From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 17:43:33 -0700
Caroline:  All I have is a study I did for a state university on where other
universities placed records management.  It's almost 10 years old; I can try
to find it if you would like.

My recommendation has always been under Legal, since records (and their
validity) is an issue for reporting and compliance.  However, most U's put
it under finance.

Bernard Chester