From:
"Elizabeth W. Adkins, CRM, CA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 09:24:15 -0400
Please join the Northern Virginia chapter of ARMA for our May 2014 chapter
meeting.  Our program theme for this Chapter Season is “eRecords and
Information Governance, leaving the paper paradigm behind.”  Our speaker for
May's meeting is Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP, who is the Director, Research
& Development for AIIM International.  Jesse will speak about The Three
Faces of Information Governance.

With information being the world’s new currency, effective information
governance has never been more important to organizational success.  In this
session, learn about:
•	The “Three faces of Governance” – Context, Reality, and Opportunity,
•	The importance to achieving successful governance in all three contexts,
•	The importance of your role in convincing your organization to move
forward aggressively.

About our Speaker:
Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP, is the Director, Research & Development for
AIIM International. He has worked in the information management industry for
eighteen years as an end user, vendor, consultant, and trainer. His areas of
expertise include enterprise content management, electronic records
management, email management, document imaging, digital preservation, and
social business technologies. He is a frequent speaker and author on
information management topics and has presented at AIIM 2003-2014, ARMA
2003-2013, and MER 2010-2014.

Logistics:

DATE:  Wednesday, May 7, 2014

TIME:
6:00 PM  Registration
6:30 PM  Dinner
7:30 PM  Program

PLACE:  Clyde's of Tysons Corner 8332 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA (703) 734-1901

PARKING:  Free at the restaurant

METRO:  Dunn Loring-Merrifield station plus a ten to fifteen minute cab ride

COST:  $25.00 Member or Government Employee, $30.00 Non-Member

Register at https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=32497