From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 12:27:15 -0400
We have a functional schedule with retention of Active (Superseded) + 3
Years.  If we had an event on site, I would place the plan and SOPs under a
legal hold to prevent deletion until all activity related to the event was
complete.

Thanks!
Cheryl Westlund, CRM
Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc. / 9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416
/ Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416