From:
"Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 14:23:09 +0000
>> One would think that if there is an accident during the execution of the plan that would be sacrosanct from destruction and would fall under a legal hold. IMO, however crazier things have happened.<<

In a past life, there was an incident where the insurance company was asked to reimburse the company for losses incurred.  As part of the investigation, we used prior copies of our BRP to show that the original requirements specified for design and testing of the failed infrastructure were as required by the insurer.  Without them the company would have been out several million dollars.

Bill Roach, CRM

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer or any other individual or entity.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.