From:
"King, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 18:52:16 +0000
David --

We are (nearly) always glad to share research results and experience with our colleague counties. My immediate superior is taking point on this research. I expect results will have to come soon, to feed into the budget process.

The County Call Center answers to my boss and serves as something of a model. It consolidated Appraiser staffers who answered questions and responded to typical issues with County Treasurer staff who did similarly, resulting in one, cross-trained staff, smaller staff and lower wait times for callers. Tag Office support was added. It supports Elections with all the usual public questions around each election. COMCARE (mental health) appointments was added a year or so ago.

Douglas K. King | Records Manager & Freedom of Information Officer | Sedgwick County DIO-IT Records Mgmt Services
p: (316) 660-9846 | f: (316) 660-3274 | [log in to unmask] | Open Records: [log in to unmask]
525 N. Main, Courthouse Records Center | Wichita, KS 67203 | www.sedgwickcounty.org