From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:06:05 -0400
Registration is open for the first intensive IG Training class held live,
online, in HD video! The IG basics Certificate Class is June 24-25, 11am-4pm
ET. You take the class from your desktop - no travel required.

June registrants receive a FREE autographed textbook!

Based on my recent book, "Information Governance: Concepts, Strategies, and
Best Practices" (Wiley, 2014), the IG-Basics class includes presentations,
whiteboard discussions, software demonstration "field trips" and educational
videos. We shake it up to keep your learning experience fresh. And all your
questions will be answered.

The course includes IG risk assessment, strategic IG planning, IG policy
development, IG for social, mobile, cloud, and SharePoint, and more.

Brought to you by IMERGE Consulting's E-Records Institute, the course covers
all you need to know to get a jumpstart in IG training, or to pass the IGP exam.

More info and course schedules are here:
http://training.electronic-records-management.com/training-in-e-records-management-erm-information-governance/

Feel free to call me at 888-325-5914 (U.S.) or 504-324-2340 with any questions.

Robert Smallwood
E-Records Institute @ IMERGE Consulting
San Diego, California