From:
"Shultz, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:22:08 +0000
Hello all,

After lurking for the last three years, I would like to come out of the shadows and tap into the collective wisdom of the listserv.

I am in the final stages of creating a single retention schedule out of a large number of pre-existing schedules.  We are planning to make the new schedule available on our intranet in searchable form.  As part of the development process, I have been asked by our developers to see if there are any commercial products that would fill this function.  I am not aware of any.  All of the online searchable retention schedules I have seen were custom-made.

To be clear, I am only looking for an application that can be hosted on the web for our retention schedule.  The final schedule/database will only include 450 series or so.  I am not looking for content management, storage management or anything else.  Nor am I looking for help creating the schedule.  It's a relatively small project but I just want to check if there are any unknown unknowns (in this particular niche).

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Shultz
Records Manager

The Mount Sinai Medical Center

(o) 212-241-8627
(f) 212-241-7864
(e) [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>