From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:19:13 +1000
Andrew - we use Synercon's AKA tool (
http://www.synercon.co/index.php/products/a-k-a-software-2/) to build a
thesaurus with retention and disposal rules built in. One of AKA's outputs
(they can do PDF, CSV etc) is a set of HTML pages which we then upload to
our intranet. All the terms are hyperlinked so you can prowl around easily.

Well worth checking it out if you don't go the SharePoint/wiki route

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0467 740 161 (new mobile number)
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.