Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:19:07 -0400
My goodness. I had not thought of offering RM refference materials to this group.  I have several "collectible" books  sitting on my book shelf gathering dust.
I do dust them occassionally.   I think I will post them here to see if anyone is interested. Free but must pay shipping, Book Media cost is less than others.

Trudy M. Phillips
Business Consultant
Leeds AL 35094
Office: 205-699-8571, Fax: 205-699-3278