From:
Angela Minturn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:34:46 +0000
That is so funny!  I would have loved to see that party!

Best regards,

Angela Minturn

Angela Minturn
Manager, Records & Information Governance Services
K4 Solutions, Inc.
7702 Leesburg Pike, Suite T-420
Falls Church, VA  22043
Ph: (703) 448-4865
Cell: (301) 643-5997
Web: www.k4solutions.com
Mail: [log in to unmask]

Important Notice: The information contained in this transmission, including any attachment(s), is for use only by the intended individual and/or entity and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of this information is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message