From:
Gary Link <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:20:16 -0400
Ah, Portland. Home of some of the most interesting bridges in the world -
and that's saying something, coming from Pittsburgh, the City of Bridges.
I rode to the top of the Hawthorne, once, on top of the counterweight. (It
was legal, though. The county bridge director took us up).

Welcome back, Ken. We were wondering where you were!

Gary Link
Pittsburgh, PA