From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 20:12:54 -0400
Special Counsel Information Governance is continuing to expand and has recently brought our Consulting Practice to the marketplace.  We are looking for colleagues that are interested in building our consulting practice alongside our successful staffing solutions.

!!! Information Governance Program Manager Opportunity!!!

Position can be located in DC, NYC, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco and/or Los Angeles.

Special Counsel Information Governance is recruiting for an experienced Program Manager with extensive Records & Information Governance experience. The PM will be responsible for evaluating business and records management processes; specific to electronically stored data. The Consultant will advise on best practices, policies and procedures, technology solutions and implementation across various industries. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of seven to ten years of relevant experience and/or similar duties. This internal position will report directly to myself. This position requires a minimum of 50% travel with a six figure salary and lucrative commission/bonus structure.

For immediate consideration, send your resume to:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Daniel C. Hurd
National Vice President
Special Counsel Information Governance
Telephone: 202.261.7200