Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:35:13 -0400
I am posting this list in the event anyone might be interested in any or all of these books.  I am not selling them but if you want any all I ask is that you pay the postage, at the USPO Media rate. These are all in very good to excellent condition.

1. File...Don;t Pile A proven filing system for personal and professional use - Pat Dorff, 1986
2. Filing Dynamicss: Developments in color coding for filing systems.  Donald T. Barber * Dr. Langemo.  1987 == A Classic book I have treasured..
3. Find It Fast: How to uncover Expert Information on any Subject.  Robert I. Berkman, 1994, Third Edition
4. Microfilm Technology Eng. & Related Field - Jan. 1965, Carl Nelson, McGraw Hill
5. Office Records Systems & Space Management: A Guide for Admnistrative Services Managers.  Donald B. Tweedy, 1986, Quorum Books
6. Internet and Internet Working Security.  James P. Cavanagh, Editor, 1997
7. Memory Management & Multi-tasking Beyond 640K - Lenny Bailes, John Mueller,  1992. McGraw Hill
8. Using dBase III Plus.  Edward Jones, 1987, McGraw Hill
9.  Records Management Systems & Administration.  John Wiley & Sons. 1983.  Thomas, Schabert & Lee
10. Records Management Handbook.  Ira A.  Penn, Mordell, Pennix & Smith. 1989.  First Edition.  Gower Publishing

Trudy M. Phillips
Business Consultant
Leeds AL 35094
Office: 205-699-8571, Fax: 205-699-3278