From:
Dan Beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:13:31 +0000
The Atlanta ARMA Chapter is proud to announce its program for the 2014 - 2015 season:  " Leadership Begins with You".

Leadership - "organizing a group of people to achieve a common goal" -Wikipedia

It takes a leader to build strategic Records and Information Management (RIM) and Information Governance (IG) in an organization. No one person can complete the task. Are you a leader of RIM and IG? Please volunteer to share your vision and successful implementations with the Atlanta ARMA chapter members. We are excited to hear your views, ideas, and successful cases on how to lead the creation, development, and deployment of a comprehensive IG program. IG includes partnering with other professionals such as risk management, data privacy, data security, legal and IT so we are open to hearing about successful partnerships as well.

Format: We are looking for people to share a case study, lead a panel discussion, conduct a working session, or deliver a presentation related to this topic. Each session is about 45 minutes with time for questions and interaction. There are 2 sessions at each event.

Dates:
- Sept 16, 2014
- Oct 21, 2014
- Nov 18, 2014
- Dec 16, 2014
- Jan 20, 2015
- Feb 17, 2015
- Mar 17, 2015
- Apr 21,2015
- May  19, 2015

Please contact Dan Beard ([log in to unmask]) if you are interested. Thank you!

Daniel J. Beard, CRM, ERMM
1st Vice President, Atlanta ARMA
(585) 943-8108 (cell)
(404) 874-0544 ext. 117