From:
Andrew Ysasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:35:13 +0000
Lynette,

ARMA has quite a few publications on e-mail management that can help.  Another suggestion is to have IT review the existing retention options within your current e-mail management system.  You may be surprised the available tools you already have to effectively manage e-mail.

Kind regards,

Andrew Ysasi, MSA, CRM, PMP, CIPP/US, IGP
Executive Director
Kent Record Management, Inc.

1950 Waldorf NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
616-459-6681 (Office)
616-822-8887 (Mobile)
616-459-6766 (Fax)
http://www.kentrecords.com
STORE | SCAN | SHRED

Michigan Locations in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, and Benton Harbor.