From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:34:55 -0400
Lisa wrote in part:

"Since, I am new to the field...I am currently looking for a mentor who does
records management/information governance.  As you see all of my mentors are
not in the field.  If anyone out there would like to volunteer to mentor me,
it would be so appreciated.  I plan on taking the CRM eventually and would
love to have someone that has been through the process.  I am in Washington,
DC, if there is anyone local that would be fantastic.  If you are
interested, let me know.  I promise not to take up too much of your time.

I hope to one day mentor someone just starting out in the field.  As I feel
it is so important to share knowledge."
___

Welcome to the RIM field.  Being in the DC area you are in a locale where
there is a large and active professional community.   There is a large
concentration of CRMs in this area and three very active ARMA Chapters.
There are also active CRM Mentors (contact the ICRM Mentor Coordinator
[log in to unmask] for details) in the DC area ready to help you.

And thank you for considering giving back to the field in the future

Tod Chernikoff, CRM, IGP, CIP
Silver Spring MD
www.twitter.com/tchernik

>>> These comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my
family, friends, employer or any other organization I am associated with.
<<<