From:
"Steward, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:18:28 +0000
This is a late reply to this topic but I have been enjoying vacation in the mountains for two weeks.  I am happy to recognize my original mentor -- Don Martens.  Don was with Boeing at the time when I joined the Central Kansas Chapter of ARMA in Wichita.  Thanks, Don, for giving of your time and talent.  I try to repay that kindness by giving to others.

Also, Mark Langemo gave me some of the best advice early in my career.  I was languishing for an employer who really wanted nothing to do with an advanced RIM program.  After debating the issue and looking at the facts, Mark told me to find someone who wanted to build a program.  Single best advice anyone has given me in this field.  I polished up my resume and was building a new program for a law firm within about a month.

David B. Steward
Director of Records

HUSCH BLACKWELL LLP
4801 Main Street, Suite 1000