From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:01:36 +0000
Correction: BlackBerry phones ARE "smartphones".

If you're in a "corporate environment" and you need bombproof security, BlackBerry is it.

If you want a REAL keyboard (as I do), BlackBerry still makes the best.

And yes, if email is the principal use, BlackBerry is it.

Finally, if close integration with MS Outlook is required, BlackBerry is one of the two real choices (Windows Mobile is the other) .

And while the diversity of apps doesn't compare with the iPhone or Android universes, ýthe only one I really miss is Google Maps.

An excellent end-of-summer weekend to all.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
212-312-3903 (ofc)