From:
John Actor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:56:52 -0400
Hi Pilar,

I am new to Listserv and as I was browsing the topics I came across your
inquiry about record storage companies in Denver.  Aside from the national
storage vendors, All American Records Management, is the largest, locally
owned and operated firm in Colorado.  We provide document storage,
document destruction and offsite data protection services across the Front
Range (Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins).

Please contact me if you would like additional information.

Regards,

John Actor
All American Records Management
Centennial, CO