From:
Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 18:11:44 -0000
My name is Beth Hynes. I own Vision Search Partners, a niche recruiting and contract staffing firm specializing in Records & Information Management (RIM). We help companies across the country locate and retain top RIM talent - permanent and temporary contract positions.

Do you know someone with Records Management experience that would be interested in a Records Consultant project between Worcester and Boston?

My client is a global pharmaceutical company. I am looking for a records management professional for a full-time contractor position (40 hours/week).  The contractor will be employed by Vision Search Partners and assigned to work on-site at our client's location for up to 18 months with minimal travel.

This person will provide strategic leadership and hands-on project management work for a pharmaceutical company that is updating their records retention schedule, policies and procedures across multiple locations and departments/business units. Work with offsite storage vendors to develop new and improve existing procedures that ensure compliance.  Help establish procedures around the use of SharePoint as it relates to RIM throughout the company.   Perform a RIM program gap analysis and work with Department Managers to address issues.

This is a full time Contractor position that will work alongside the Director of Records Management and others Managers from Legal, Administration, IT, Finance, HR, Regulatory,  etc.

Specific Requirements:

1. Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.

2. Minimum of 7 years' experience working in records and information management for a large company.

3. Pharma industry experience preferred but not required.

4.  Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.  SharePoint 2010 experience is preferred.

5. Experience creating, updating and implementing records retention schedules.

6. Experience updating RIM policies and procedures.

7. Experience managing off-site storage; vendors, systems, processes, etc.

8. Experience conducting gap analysis, and working with functional departments and business units to find solutions that ensure compliance.

9. Experience conducting RIM training.

10. Strong oral and written communication with a focus on detail, and the ability to lead others.

Please reach out to me right away if you or someone you know is interested in exploring this opportunity or others we are working on. If you would like a copy of the complete job description, please respond to this email with the email address you would like it sent to.

Beth Hynes

Managing Director

Vision Search Partners

262-361-4912

www.mrivision.com

 My LinkedIn Profile or Invite Me to Connect

Recommend Me on LinkedIn

An affiliate of MRINetwork: Experts In Global Search

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information which is confidential to, and/or privileged in favor of Vision Search Partners, LLC, and/or its clients. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank You.

(The following links were included with this email:)
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.mrivision.com

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=42410414&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=hHSX&locale=en_US&srchid=241457391406146067223&srchindex=1&srchtotal=37&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A241457391406146067223%2CVSRPtargetId%3A42410414%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

http://www.linkedin.com/inviteFromProfile?from=profile&isFromProfile=true&key=42410414&firstName=Beth&lastName=Hynes, CRM&authToken=ceN4&authType=NAME_SEARCH&goback=%2Efps_beth+hynes, CRM_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*51_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_true_G%2CN%2CI%2CCC%2CPC%252

http://www.linkedin.com/recommendations?profile=&prs=&fn=Beth&ln=Hynes, CRM&email=bhynes%40mrivision%2Ecom&trk=prof-0-sb-recommend-link