From:
Luciana Duranti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:22:39 -0700
I am in if you are interested in my experience (at UBC we have MAS, MLIS,
Dual, and CAS).
Luciana

Dr. Luciana Duranti
Chair and Professor | Archival Studies
School of Library, Archival, and  Information Studies
The University of British Columbia | The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
470-1961 East Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Phone 604 822 2587 | Fax 604 822 6006
[log in to unmask] | www.slais.ubc.ca |
Director I Centre for the International Study of Contemporary Records and
Archives
www.ciscra.org