Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:46:56 -0500
Why Should We Get Out of Email? | Word of Pie

Alex told me that the one piece of advice he gives to clients is to not put
anything in email. Pick up the phone and call. If it goes into email,
assume that it will never be private.

There are many reasons for why this is sound advice:

   - Email can be readily hacked. Any security that makes it ‘secure’ will
   inevitably make it unusable.
   - A discovery request can occur at any time. Even if you eliminate email
   after 30 days, if a request comes in on day 29, that email has to be shared.
   - There are two sides to every email. Just because you don’t have the
   email anymore doesn’t mean the recipient no longer has it. They may have
   even sent it on to more people.

http://bit.ly/1wB9jbv

Source: http://wordofpie.com/2014/09/16/why-should-we-get-out-of-email/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1wB9jbv+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar