Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 22:04:12 -0500
AOTUS: Collector in Chief | The Scan Plan: Our Strategy to Digitize the
Vast Holdings of the National Archives

The National Archives’ Strategic Plan
<http://www.archives.gov/about/plans-reports/strategic-plan/2014/nara-strategic-plan-2014-2018.pdf>
includes a simple, but audacious initiative: to digitize our analog records
and make them available for online public access. We have over 12 billion
pages of records, so yes, this is our moon shot.
To achieve this goal, we know we need to think in radically new ways about
our processes, and we have started by creating a new digitization strategy
<http://www.archives.gov/digitization/strategy.html>.  From the time we
published our 2008 digitization strategy through today, we have scanned
over 230 million objects.  This is a huge number, but we have a long road
ahead.

http://1.usa.gov/113mGEi

Source: http://blogs.archives.gov/aotus/?p=5717
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/113mGEi+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar