From:
Trudy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 22:33:53 -0400

I just went out to my garage and find that I still have one of the  boxes
we purchased back in the late 90's.  A one piece  box that  customers and
staff loved.  Pop n' Pak!  There was some  difference between them and The Box
Company that I can;t recall but it was  significant.  We paid $1.25 per box
and  later $1.00 per box.

I sold my records storage company in 1999, Don't know if that  product is
still available but I can attest for the sturdiness of it. The  company may
still be in business.  Sure hope they are.

Trudy M. Phillips
Business Coach
Leeds AL 35094
Cell:  205-266-8571
_www.trudyphillips.com_ (mailto:[log in to unmask])

In a message dated 10/13/2014 9:03:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,