From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:00:56 -0400
I have a desk that can be adjusted to stand or sit with the press of a
button.  I LOVE IT!  I haven't seen my chiropractor since I started using
the desk over a year ago.  I stand up for a portion of the day, especially
on dull conference calls.

Thanks!
Cheryl Westlund, CRM
RDC/RDO Records and Information Management Office
<http://na.boost.roche.com/sites/RecordsManagement/Pages/Home.aspx> / Phone:
1-317-521-4734
Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc. / 9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416
/ Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416