From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:23:42 -0400
Alice, I have an "out of the box" idea.  The Utilities Roundtable is
featuring a dynamic presentation by Colonel Ray Johnson (USMC) titled
Social Media & Records Management.  This presentation is applicable to any
industry sector.  It was presented at a chapter ten months ago and is still
being discussed by members today.

Sat, 10/25: 4:30 PM  - 6:30 PM
 Roundtable
 Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Room: Indigo A

Hey, who is your buddy?  Hmmm?  Come network with us.  We want you; and the
Utilities Roundtable offers dynamic information that WILL benefit you and
your organization.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM, IGP