From:
Maralyn Campanella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:41:56 +0000
Good afternoon:

Although new to this listserv, I have been a legal reference librarian for more than 20 years. Working with law firms in New Jersey, my research over the years has expanded from legal documents to myriad requests on many different subjects.

This is one of them. I have been unsuccessful in my search to locate a copy of ARMA A4759 (2007) Glossary of Records and Information Management Terms 3rd edition. I was told by AMRA member services that since the release of the 4th edition in 2012, the 3rd is no longer available and no longer copyrighted.

Would anyone have a copy they could email me? Or be able to direct me to a source that might.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Maralyn

Maralyn M. Campanella
Law Librarian
100 Willow Brook Road
Suite 100
Freehold, NJ 07728
(732) 410-2394 direct
(732) 462-7170 main
(732) 462-8955 fax
LomurroLaw.com

*“Dedicated to Excellence in the Practice of Law”*

[ldem]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This Email and any attachments thereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. The information contained herein may be privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure by applicable laws, rules or regulations.  If you have received this Email in error and are not the intended recipient, you are hereby placed on notice that any use, distribution, copying or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error please notify the sender immediately at 732‑462‑7170 and delete this Email and any attachments immediately.  Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Managing partner Donald M. Lomurro, Esq.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.