Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:14:17 -0400

"Anyone know where I can find a definitive list of the next couple of ARMA conferences? I've seen Tod's posts about next year's being at the Gaylord in DC but cannot find confirmation on the ARMA website anywhere."

Thank you Jesse,
I met a person who is new to records and suggested, he attend next year's ARMA conference. He would get started on budgeting and getting his boss on board. He is so new he did not even know who ARMA is, told him I would send him a link to ARMA and the 2015 conference. Lots of searching the website and I was just going to get out of the electronic world when I see your message.

Best Regards,
Wilma Lucente CRM, ECM
Senior Records Analyst
1288 Valley Forge Rd, Suite 54