From:
Gordy Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:39:03 -0600
Bill Roach, CRM, wrote: "My mentor for the CRM process, Dr. Mark
Langemo, provided me with what I thought was extremely valuable advice.
'Take Parts 1 through 5 in your first sitting and see what happens. The
worst that can happen is that you will find which of the parts you need
to focus your studies on for the next round.' It was outstanding advice".

After failing miserably on my first attempt at Part VI, my mentor
suggested I memorize the Table of Contents of Dr. Mark Langemo's book
"Winning Strategies for Successful Records Management Programs".  I did,
applied it to the test question, and voila', I passed with flying colors.

Thank you, Mark.  And may the down-and-in slider always land in your mitt.
--
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM, IGP
Lake County, IL USA