From:
"Smith, Samuel W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:42:45 -0500
Shawshank, classic Quick Change, Plans Trains and Automobiles since that time of year, more classic 12 Angry men, Raiders of Lost Ark, Casablanca again from classic realm, The Thing 1982, outlaw Josey Wales

Movies were phenomenal the first time you saw them but cannot watch again:
Usual suspects
The Game