From:
Shelia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2014 09:43:22 -0800
My city is fairly a newbie compared to most, being incorporated in the year 2000 and a few years ago I located a file labeled "time capsule".  To most employees that are still employed since the incorporation of the city, no one knew about it. The record does not detail what is in the capsule, or when it should be retrieved or reviewed, the record retention has been updated to permanent, and the file placed in our city vault as an historical record.

Shelia Davis, MPA
Record Assistant
City of Rancho Santa Margarita
22112 El Paseo