From:
Christine Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:49:37 -0500
I work for a small office that uses Concur to manage travel receipts and expense reports.
Several months ago I asked Concur how long it retains customer data.  In response, I
received a copy of Concur's Security and Privacy Guide, which (on page 84) says that “in
calendar year 2014, Concur will implement one or more features that will permit an
organization to control how long business records are retained.  This may result in a ‘cap’
that will determine the maximum period of time that expense and travel data remains
online.  Options under consideration include purging old data, archiving old data to off-
line media, returning archived data to customers, or retaining data online past its archival
date for an additional fee.”

When I last contacted Concur, they said that they keep client data for seven years after
the termination of the contract. There was no mention of the above.

My question is:  Have any of you received notice of any of these new features from
Concur?

If so, please feel free to contact me offline.

Thank you.

Chris Martin
Certified Records Manager