From:
Laurie Sletten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:26:46 +0000
FYI,
Laurie

From: Compliance Education at UC List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Mulshine
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 3:23 PM
To: COMPLIANCEEDUCATION-L
Subject: SPOTS FILLING FAST: 2015 UC Compliance Symposium

2015 University of California Compliance Symposium

February 4-6, 2015 - Hotel Irvine, Irvine, CA

Dear Colleagues:

Happy New Year! The 2015 UC Compliance Symposium is just a few short weeks away. If you have not already registered, we would like to invite you to register now at this link<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHP6K2P>. Spots are filling fast and we are anticipating hosting over 300 UC staff from each campus and our national lab.

The program<http://www.ucop.edu/ethics-compliance-audit-services/compliance/training/2015-symposium/symposiumagenda.pdf> for the 2015 Symposium, which includes pre-conference workshops and all sessions, is now available online<http://www.ucop.edu/ethics-compliance-audit-services/compliance/training/2015-symposium/symposiumagenda.pdf> (and attached).  Session descriptions will be posted this week.

Pre-Conference, February 4 - open to all

*         Export Controls Boot Camp

*         Effective Investigation Reports: Tips to Writing it Right!

*         Policy Boot Camp

Planned Tracks, February 5-6

*         General Compliance

*         Privacy and Information Security

*         Campus Culture

*         Research

*         International Activities

REGISTER NOW<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHP6K2P> to attend these sessions, workshops, and many more.

The registration fee is $100 and continuing education credits will be offered for CCB, MCLE, and HRCI.

Lodging is available at the Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center at the UC Rate of $149/night.

To make hotel reservations, please visit: Hotel Irvine Reservations<https://resweb.passkey.com/go/ucregents2015>

For further information, please visit the Symposium website at: http://ucal.us/2015symposium.

Please share this information with your colleagues who may be interested in attending.

For questions, please contact: Linda Buffett ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; 510-987-0479) or Tim Mulshine ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; 510-987-0306).