From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:48:01 -0600
Besides, after those inconsiderate developers went to the trouble of
masking that same information from the list archives, by adding the info to
the text of the message it allows folks to mine the archives for the
information. Be courteous, don't make them work to get your information,
provide it. If possible, provide any and all means of communicating you.

Chris Flynn
At large