From:
Gordy Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordy Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:41:23 -0600
>Two sides to every story, this will play itself out over time, but the
>timing of this "news release" sorta has the scent of stinky cheese to me.
>
>-- >Larry >[log in to unmask]

I wondered about the timing, too, but from a different angle.  The Times released this on the day that Netanyahu ['Net in Yahoo?] controversially addressed Congress, and the Ferguson,Mo., police report came out.  Consequently, the story didn't get the airtime it might have otherwise.  Shoot, there wasn't even time for Jason Baron's comments on CNN's AC 360!  Did the Times -- a somewhat liberal pub -- strategically wait on this story?  I am curious?

Gordy
Gordon E.J. Hoke,CRM, IGP
Lake County, IL USA