From:
"Isaacs, Leigh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:50:56 +0000
Desiree:

Welcome to the law firm world!

There are a variety of sources available that would be helpful.  If you haven't already, I would encourage you to visit the ARMA bookstore and search on law firm/lawyer-related publications.  In addition, there are some wonderful free resources available that have been created as a part of the Law Firm Information Governance Symposium that was formed in 2012 and sponsored by Iron Mountain.  Visit this link:  http://bit.ly/1nhPe4Q.  This will take you to IM's resource page, but all of the reports are downloadable from there - in addition to other publications and videos.  There are a series of reports spanning from 2012-2014 (with new reports to come later this year!).  The Symposium consists of 30-40 industry experts who have gathered and collaborated on content to produce these reports.

Please feel free to contact me off list if you'd like to discuss further.  I'd be happy to chat.

Leigh Isaacs

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT | This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

For more information about Orrick, please visit http://www.orrick.com<http://www.orrick.com/>