From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:51:17 -0500
I am betting that all records of a Secretary or agency head created
during their tenure are considered permanent.  Now granted we are
talking about the feds which at one time had different retention
periods depending upon the media.  But I believe times have changed.

My questions which no one seems to be talking about - where was the
agency records manager or the archivists at NARA when the former
Secretary left government service?  Did anyone let the powers that be
know that these records are permanent and must be preserved?  If they
were told she didn't have a government email account red flags should
have popped up immediately.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your
balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein