From:
"Noonan, Daniel (Dan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 12:59:05 +0000
Albin will be missed.  He was a mentor to many of us in the archives and records management profession.  He was a personal friend and a mentor who encouraged me to pursue my interest in this profession. He encouraged professional involvement beyond one's place of employment, as well as civic engagement to make our communities better places.  I think one of my fondest memories is that he kept a small portrait in his office, who I at first presumed was a relative, but turned out to be that of Theodore Shellenberg. Albin was  a true "records nerd" and one of the most genuine humans I have known, he will be missed.

Daniel W. Noonan, MLS, CDIA+
Assistant Professor
e-Records/Digital Resources Archivist
University Libraries | University Archives
320B 18th Avenue Library | 175 West 18th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
614.247.2425 Office
[log in to unmask] go.osu.edu/records
Buckeyes consider the environment before printing.
Campus Campaign Fund: 482760 Paul E. and Sandy Watkins Endowment for University Archives