From:
Brian Starck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:53:17 +0000
Peter said:
and be sure to download the new conference app
http://www.arma.org/docs/default-source/2015-conference/arma-app-instructions.pdf?sfvrsn=2

I just downloaded it yesterday and it looks like a great tool so far.  Nice interface and easy to set up my schedule and add personal meetings/events.  Hoping there is decent wifi coverage at the conference this year as I want to use it to take notes, etc. on my tablet instead of dragging around a laptop.  You can also find it in the Google Play store or iTunes store by searching for ARMA Live.  I even emailed the developer a question and they responded right away.  Good choice of a provider, ARMA International.

Brian K. Starck, CRM, IGP
Denver, CO
303.927.5383