From:
"Petersen, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:20:38 +0000
I wanted to take a couple of minutes to thank this great bunch of people for their past contributions to my career success and say that the expertise/knowledge of the group is amazing.

I'd also like to re-introduce myself as I begin a new chapter of my career in IM/RIM with Transamerica , in Cedar Rapids Iowa.  I'm entering a totally new industry sector and am going to be looking toward the groups experience in the Financial services industry.  I'm going to be the new Annuity/Mutual Fund/Pension division RIM manager beginning with a Temp 6 month appointment but think it will be a longer term position.  I will be helping to integrate the division program into the enterprise level efforts and re-invigorate the existing division program.

In my past life I was the Corporate RIM manager at Rockwell Collins and worked in the RIM area for over 24 years.  I left Rockwell is January, retired , played caregiver for a terminally ill parent, worked part time a local BBQ restaurant and played some golf.  I then got a call from Transamerica about some opportunities they had coming up and decided to take a short break from retirement.

I've been a lurcker on the list most of the summer but would like to ask for some help finding some resources to help me get up to speed on the Financial services sector and also ask that if I missed 3 things in the IM/IG/RIM arena since early 2015 what would they be ?

Thanks- glad to be back

Steve Petersen
I & R -- Records Management
319-355-5837