From:
Patricia Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:51:51 -0400
Deb,

I am coordinator for the Master of Archives and Records Administration
(MARA) degree program at San Jose State University. Our program is 100%
online. I am always interested in resources we can use to bring the real
world of RM to the classroom. If you could share those videos, we would
like to make them available to our students.

Thanks!

Pat

Patricia C. Franks, PhD, CA, CRM, IGP
MARA Program Coordinator
Associate Professor, School of Information
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA, USA
http://ischoolapps.sjsu.edu/facultypages/view.php?fac=franksp
https://ischool.sjsu.edu/programs/master-archives-records-administration-mara