From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:42:44 -0400
Colorado has a Clerk Recorder Records Manual that has a section (4.)
covering liquor licensing and permits -
https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/archives/county-records-management.
In addition I did a quick search and found a couple of schedules
specific to the Liquor Board.  Good places to start...

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work,
so most people don't recognize them."
                  - Ann Landers