From:
DEBI TADD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:29:19 -0600
Thank you to those who replied to my email.  Here are some of the areas
I've identified.  Please let me know if they spark any additional areas I
may have overlooked.

Security -
Identify access point to the building and controls
Access to the record storage area and controls
Access to the shredding area (in our case it's the same vendor)
Show chain of custody for boxes coming and going from facility
Identify cameras/alarms and response times for breaches

Retrieval - we will give a list of boxes to be retrieved for the audit
Box retrieval accuracy
Number of boxes retrieved
Number of boxes not found
Condition of boxes
Condition of labels

Facility
Climate control measures
Fire prevention measures
Fire control measures
Vermin/bug prevention and control measures

Anything else?  You are welcome to use this for your own audits.

*BBVA Compass *

*Debi Tadd*
*Information Lifecycle Management, AVP*

Let us know how we are doing.  Click HERE to take a short survey.
<https://docs.google.com/a/bbva.com/forms/d/1g5Dipwqlg-GeonH7noDFuEYYHfUBDi7aZd7TnyhvvNg/viewform>

Tel. 512-453-4272 - Fax 512-453-0899 - Mobile 512-284-2035 –
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
*Shoal Creek* – 7951 Shoal Creek, Austin, TX  78757
TX-AU-SH-DRS

*Connect with BBVA Compass  *Find us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bbvacompass>   Follow us on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/bbvacompass>
Before you print this message please consider the environment. Antes de
imprimir este mensaje, por favor considera el medio ambiente.
BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, a member of the BBVA Group.
Compass Bank, Member FDIC.