From:
Peggy Meinhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 13:05:35 +0000
BOXES TO BYTES 2.0 SEMINAR
There is still time to Register!
ARMA Membership NOT Required To Attend!

Join us for the Florida Gulf Coast ARMA Chapter 2016 Educational Seminar at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa.  March 17-18, 2016
Our keynote speaker will be Peter Kurilecz the President of ARMA International  This seminar focuses on the technology required in order to really manage your electronic records and information.  This day and half educational seminar is only $200 and will be held at the Safety Harbor Resort in Safety Harbor, Florida.  We are also offering a simultaneous track of CRM training for the CRM exams.
Registration, Seminar Schedule and Hotel Information is available here:   http://fgcarma.org/web/seminars/
We hope to see you there!

Peggy Meinhardt, MBA, CRM
Records Manager

Southwest Florida Water Management District
2379 Broad Street
Brooksville FL 34604
Phone: (352) 796-7211  Ext. 4825