From:
Amy Van Artsdalen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2016 10:49:30 -0400
It is an exciting time to be a Records Manager! New technologies, new
regulations, changing laws…with all of the challenges of the Digital Age and
the burgeoning world of Information Governance come incredible opportunities
for those in the field of Records. Our highly respected speaker, John Isaza, will
address the challenges and opportunities facing RIM practitioners with
recommendations on how to stay relevant in your career. John has been
connected with ARMA for many years, including serving on the ARMA
International Board of Directors and as a Chapter President. He speaks from
his experience as a trial lawyer, general counsel, consultant, writer and
speaker.

Our June meeting is the last of the season for us as we prepare for the 2016-
2017 year. We will announce this year’s chapter award winners, swear in our
new Board and be addressed by John Isaza. You won’t want to miss it. As
usual, space is limited, so register early! Thank you all for a great year. Your
participation is a significant reason others in the field are attracted to the
Golden Gate Chapter.

Bio: John Isaza, Esq. heads the E-Records and Information Management
practice at Rimon, PC. By bringing structure to chaos, John is widely
recognized as one of the country’s foremost experts on electronic information
governance, records management, and e-discovery preparedness. His practice
is global, including records retention and information governance research in
over 135 countries. At present, he is an active speaker in the ARMA, AIIM,
ABA, American Bankers and IT compliance circuits. John is a member of the
ABA’s Cyberspace Law Committee and past President of the Hispanic Bar
Association of Orange County; he served on the Board of Directors of ARMA
International and the Orange County Bar Association, while currently serving
on the Board of Orange County’s Pro-Bono Public Law Center.

Amy Van Artsdalen, CRM, IGP
Communications, ARMA Golden Gate

Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arma-golden-gate-june-
opportunities-for-rim-professionals-in-transition-registration-18442223186