From:
Elizabeth Fairfax <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:44:19 -0700
Hi Amanda,

In addition to business sector considerations that you can research at both the federal and state level codes, you might want to refer to the Uniform Commercial Code before beginning to interview your vested players at the higher levels so you have some background information and can speak their language.  Here is a link:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc

Good luck.
Elizabeth

A.S.Elizabeth Fairfax MA, CA
ACA Certified Archivist/Public Records Professional
Director, Island County Archives, Records and Information Management Program
P.O. Box 5000
1 NE 7th Street
Coupeville WA 98239
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]