From:
STENSON Kris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:18:02 +0000
Hi Everyone,

  The day is finally here, which means you can look forward to me not nagging you for another 10 months about it. Just remember to take every opportunity you can today to inject e-records into the conversation. Management planning meeting? E-records. Budget prep? E-records. Lunch plans? E-records. Aunt Myrtle wants to talk about her cruise? E-records. No subject is too far off to pivot towards e-records.

I've perhaps spent too much time on this. In any case, check out Twitter using the hashtag #ErecsDay to follow the conversation in the US and abroad, and let's show people that yes, there are problems, but we can offer answers as well.

I'll be conducting a webinar later today with a colleague from the Kentucky State Archives focusing on BYOD, social media and ERMS from a small government entity lens. It's been filled up, but we will have a recording available after the fact that I will be sure to share here afterwards.

Thanks,

Kristopher Stenson
ORMS Administrator
Oregon State Archives