Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:12:56 -0600
Provide guidance to business divisions on information governance program,
compliance and best practices.

Assists with requirements for system creation, migrations or decommissions
to assure integrity of records.

Responsible for analytical studies and projects to evaluate and recommend
new or revised processes, policies, procedures and controls to improve the
effectiveness and efficient of the information governance program.

Responsible for the change request and maintenance process for management
of the Corporate Retention Schedule.  Conduct legal research, coordinate
stakeholder involvement, maintain change logs and publish updated schedule
to appropriate viewers.

Ability to develop specific solutions to problems, which comply with
information governance and other stakeholders’ policies, procedures,
guidelines and standards.

Inform management of issues that have an impact on information governance
compliance and program performance, and collaborate on potential solutions.

Responds to complex requests requiring research including proper
classification of records; conducts legal research necessary to determine
retention values.

Maintains program policies and procedures through necessary updates and
annual reviews.

Designs processes for tracking and reporting on program goals.

Assesses program measurement against industry benchmarking standards.

Provides other duties as required.

http://aflac.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=50952661

--
Peterk