From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:42:22 -0400
The ARMA Information Governance Professional (IGP) certification is the
first and only certification in information governance (IG) that exists
today. The IGP credential has gained traction over the last several years
with employers actively looking for qualified candidates who have earned
their IGP.

To do so, one must take the 140-question IGP exam and complete it within 3
hours.

It's a challenging exam, and not everyone passes.

But we have developed a shortcut, a career "hack" if you will, to provide
the focused, essential training needed to pass the IGP exam. No fluff, no
filler, just succinct, brass tacks information you need to know to pass the
exam. We precisely follow the exam blueprint which ARMA provides.

http://bit.ly/2pZjt5x

Robert Smallwood
Institute for InfoGov @ IMERGE
San Diego, CA